Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Hell Raiser for Hire

I've developed several Web sites over the years and I still get cc emails from some of them that I maintain for businesses. It helps me to troubleshoot and repair problems when they occur.

Today, I was cc'ed on an email that someone sent to the company that said "I'm moving to your area and wanted to know if you are hiring."

That was straightforward enough. But then I noticed the email address it came from: hellraiser240000@xxx.com

Sure. That's what the company needs. Another hell raiser...

Looking for an IT job? You might want to create your own email address as something like:

Not only can you get noticed, but you might get that interview. With free email addresses so easy to get, there’s no reason why you can’t be a little creative.

It sure beats UnemployedAndBroke@xxx.com.

Darril Gibson

http://mctipsuccess.com

No comments: